How is it June 27th?

It's June 27th? How did that happen?


Quick update - Steve is still wonderful, Scarlett turned 3, Susannah loves to hit and pull hair, and I'm moving schools.


I told you it was going to be quick.


And because I'm completely shameless, here are updated pictures of my girls - cause I love them to bits and pieces. I did these pictures for Father's day for Stevie.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Steve's brother Jon is getting married next month and Scarlett will be the flower girl. I found an absolutely stunning dress for her and she is going to be a beautiful little girl, let's just hope that she walks down the aisle. She is so painfully shy that I worry she'll freeze and not get down the aisle at all. I also worry about the wedding being an early evening wedding because we all know what my girls do in the early evening. Have you ever seen a gremlin eat after midnight? It's similar.


0 comments: