Pretty Pretty Princesss turns TWO! Part Two

Scarlett had her birthday party today - and we are truly lucky to have such great friends and family who were able to join us. It honestly always blows me away at the great generousity that we are shown by everyone and I am just so grateful to everyone who helped us celebrate our special little girl's birthday.

She was showered with gifts including an Elmo trike, My Little Ponies, a huge rubber ducky (which I think was THE favorite gift) magnetic fairies, beautiful books, a special pink chair and umbrella and a ultra cool picnic table to put in our new fort. She's already had a great time learning to climb ON TOP OF the picnic table in her fort. Great.

Scarlett and SusaMae were such good little girls and made me so happy. SusaMae hung out with everyone and slept and took a bottle like a champ until everyone was gone and then Mommy was able to take over again and give her some lovels. Steve cleaned up from the party and Scarlett got to eat a little dinner.

I am a very lucky girl to have such wonderful family - extended and otherwise.

1 comments:

Susan Hogue said...

We're lucky to have such sweet grandbabies! Grammy