Father's Day

How cool is it that it's father's day and Steve took SusaMae to the grocery store, bought breakfast (and formula, milk, and chips) and brought me back flowers!? Score one for me!

While he was gone, Scarlett woke up and I had her make a little video.







So today we're going to my mom's house for Father's Day and we're super psyched that we only have to travel 5 minutes with the girls. It's SO MUCH EASIER when I host or my mom hosts something. With the price of gas the way it is, we really can't afford to drive.


And while I'm talking about the price of gas - what's up with that? How are we going to live soon with the cost rising like it is? Seriously - no, seriously. The cost of food is outrageous and we are now spending at least $100 a week on gas during the school year. We don't have the option to take public transportation or carpool so we're screwed in that respect.



Something's gotta give!



Onto lighter subjects -

Here are the pictures that I had made for Steve and all the daddies for today.

0 comments: