How is it June already??

What happened to May?

Where did May go?

How in the world is it JUNE already!?

It feels like I just had a baby. I've still got that "just had a baby body" - it's REAL cute. That's my summer goal - to whip myself back into a semblance of some shape other than round. I'm doing round really well now. Remember how I don't know how it's June? I can see myself losing track of all time with trying to get myself back into shape, too - before I know it, 6 weeks will have passed and I'll still have this roundy body.

We are going to have a busy summer. We both have new jobs. I am absolutely THRILLED about going somewhere new. I need a change and eventually when the girls start school, I'm hopeful that they will come with me to work and go to school there. The biggest challenge is going to be finding enough time to put together my classroom again. I have SO MUCH STUFF.

Remember when I put together those 9 pictures of Scarlett when she was younger? I did the same for SusaMae today. Here they are side by side. I am starting to see quite a few similarities. SusaMae is just so cute these days. Scarlett is talking to much and just learns everything - I am amazed by what a cute little person she is.

Here are the pictures side by side.

0 comments: