How in the world is my patience SHOT at 10:30 in the morning?

I swear, today is just one of those days when I want to be just ME and not a mommy or wife or anything else.


A bath! Yes! A bath with Scarlett not stripping herself naked to get in with me.


A breakfast that I sit down and eat by myself without anyone requesting juice or crying.


I don't believe that my girls have been needier than normal today, I just believe that my patience is much lower than usual. I don't really have a reason why. My wonderful husband had night duty and got up with SusaMae this morning and I slept until 7:45.


****PAUSE 10 MINUTES****


My husband just walked in the door from getting the car inspected and from getting groceries - and he came home with flowers. I think I needed those today. He also came home with fancy cheese and wine. (note to self: must post about fancy cheese night).


So, like I was saying, my patience today with my two angels is about shot - but maybe it's looking up.

1 comments:

Brian said...

Great blog, I forgot what that is like to "sleep in", maybe in a few months...Last night they were up three times, pour on the caffeine!!!